Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013

Heart Pillow



Do you know sitting in the train for hours and don't have a little pillow to sleep on it while traveling?
 image image image
Today I will show you my solution of this problem ! 

I sewed a little heart pillow ^_^

 
Isn't it cute? image
Unfortunately my sewing machine was making some trouble while sewing... 
So I had to work by hand... I've used a very structural and solid fabric. 
I like it when the pillow is a little harder, so you have more grip.
I add a bow made out of very soft fabric for more cuteness :)

My plushies were happy, too ^_^


Hope you like my little travel-pillow. On my next journey it will definitely come with me :3



Love, Loopy ♥

image 

2 Kommentare:

  1. uiui das ist ja süüß +__+
    hast du einen guten Tipp für das Rüschen rüschen?
    Ich hasse es -_- dabei liebe ich Rüschen ;__;

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hm.. Also ich lege die Rüschen immer in gleich großen Abständen wärend des nähens. Du kannst sie aber auch vorher mit Stecknadeln fixieren um zu gucken, wie es aussieht ;) Ich glaube ich mach mal ein Tutorial dazu :3

      Löschen