Mittwoch, 30. April 2014

Pastel Goth

Hey Ladies!

Did you heard about the new style "pastelgoth"?
It is absolutely cool and I will show you my new jewelry collection  









If you want to buy something, don't be shy to write me a message.
Also available on my Facebookpage
I have so many ideas to this style *o*! I want to redesign my blog in purple and want to make some cute shorts with pastel goth prints. By the way, I made some pastel goth t-shirt designs ♥

The style has so far received a positive echo in Japan and on the Yukon in Solingen, Germany !

Here is a picture of my stall there:


Next time I will do a blogspot about my shirt designs, my new blouse and some inspirations about pastel goth ^_^ Look forward !


Love,

 

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love your new stuff!! :3 The macaron-earrings are so kawaii <3

    AntwortenLöschen